Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
r Alex Caskey from the
08.01.2019, 01:52
Beitrag: #1
r Alex Caskey from the
VAL-DOR, Que. - Anthony Richard had a hat trick to lead the Val-dOr Foreurs to a 6-3 victory over the Sherbrooke Phoenix on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Julien Gauthier, Nicolas Aube-Kubel and Anthony Beauregard also found the back of the net for the Foreurs (17-17-6).David Storto struck twice for Sherbrooke (21-14-3), with Montreal Canadiens draft pick Daniel Audette adding the other.Keven Bouchard kicked out 21 shots for the win. Evan Fitzpatrick made 36 saves for the Phoenix.Val-dOr scored once on two power-play chances while Sherbrooke converted on two of its four opportunities.---WILDCATS 2 SCREAMING EAGLES 1SYDNEY, N.S. — Bronson Beaton scored at 19:42 of the third period as Moncton edged the Screaming Eagles.Jacob Sweeney opened the scoring at 1:33 of the third for the Wildcats (26-11-2).Bradley Lalonde answered back on the power play for Cape Breton (13-21-5).---TITAN 3 MOOSEHEADS 1HALIFAX — Guillaume Brisebois had the winner late in the second period on the power play as Acadie-Bathurst slipped past the Mooseheads.Jeffrey Truchon-Viel and Christophe Boivin added the other Titan (12-25-5) goals.Danny Moynihan scored on the man advantage in the third period for Halifax (19-18-3).---ISLANDERS 5 SEA DOGS 4CHARLOTTETOWN — Oliver Cooper and Daniel Sprong scored in the third period for the Islanders as they came back to beat Saint John.Spenser Cobbold, Filip Chlapik and Alexandre Goulet also found the back of the net for Charlottetown (20-19-2).Olivier LeBlanc, Nathan Noel, Justice Dundas and Matthew Highmore had goals for the Sea Dogs (23-11-5).---ARMADA 6 SAGUENEENS 3BOISBRIAND, Que. — Daniel Martel had a pair of power-play goals in the second period as the Armada doubled up Chicoutimi.Philippe Sanche produced a goal and three assists to lead Blainville-Boisbriand (22-11-5) while Marc-Antoine Bouillon, Miguel Picard and Nikita Jevpalovs also scored.Nicolas Roy, Samuel Hodhod and Victor Baldaev scored for the Sagueneens (17-16-3).---CATARACTES 4 OLYMPIQUES 3GATINEAU, Que. — Alexis DAoust scored the winner with under five minutes left in the third period as Shawinigan edged the Olympiques.Alex Pawelczyk, Alexandre Coulombe and Anthony Beauvillier supplied the rest of the Cataractes (20-17-2) offence.Alex Dostie, Valentin Zykov and Yakov Trenin had goals for Gatineau (15-21-4). The Olympiques have now lost five straight.---OCEANIC 4 DRAKKAR 3 (OT)RIMOUSKI, Que. — Samuel Laberge scored his second of the game at 4:46 of overtime as the Oceanic edged Baie-Comeau.Anthony Chapados and Alexis Loiseau also scored for Rimouski (24-12-3).Jeremy Gregoire, Simon Desbiens and Jamie Clavet had goals for the Drakkar (21-11-6).---VOLTIGEURS 6 HUSKIES 5 (SO)ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. — Alex Barre-Boulet scored the only goal in the shootout as Drummondville got past the Huskies.Mathieu Sevigny had a pair of goals for the Voltigeurs (18-19-2) in regulation. Michael Carcone, Joey Ratelle and Alexandre Grand-Maison rounded out the attack.Mathieu Lemay and Allan Caron both scored twice for Rouyn-Noranda (20-17-2) and Julien Nantel added the other.--- Air Jordan 5 Cheap . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. http://www.airjordan5uk.com/.C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. Air Jordan 5 UK Sale . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Air Jordan 5 Wholesale . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off thhird base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field.dddddddddddd Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Bundeswirtschaftsforum aus Hamburg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation